Price is per foot.
For Example: If you purchase $12 you will get a 3ft strand.
Black fiberglass high-temp wire loom, fiberglass sleeving is coated with a resin material to either deflect or encapsulate temperatures up to 1200° F from damaging sensitive wires, cables, or hoses. Black high-temp wire loom is abrasion resistant and is commonly used in applications that are constantly in high heat environments, such as fire and emergency vehicles.
- Resistant to abrasion, gasoline and other engine chemicals.
- Cuts easily with a pair of scissors without fraying ends.
- Maintains tight cohesion under heavy vibration, mechanical stress and varied temperature variations.
- Ideal product for engine compartment
Need larger quantities than what you see here? Call or email us for info.
1/2" Fiberglass, Heat Resistant Wire Loom 1200° - Black. Price is per foot.
- Product Code: 1/2" Fiberglass Loom
- Availability: 1000