Price is Per Foot
For example: If you purchase $9 we will send you 6ft.
- This braided self-wrap sleeving is soft and quiet in high vibration environments.
- It's more flexible than split loom and more durable than spiral wrap.
- Loom material allows wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly if necessary.
- Unlike rigid slit loom, it will not impair or affect the flexibility of the wires.
- It retains its shape and rigidity from -75°C to 125°C (-103°F to 257°F).
Braided sleeving is wire and cable sleeving that wraps and self-closes around a group of wires or cables. Braided wire loom has a braiding that is stretchy and springy, allowing wires to be pulled out or new ones inserted repeatedly. The loom is flexible enough to bend to a tight radius without distorting, splitting open or affecting the flexibility of the wires.
Need larger quantities than what you see here? Call or email us for info.
3/8" Split Braided Sleeving. Price is per foot.
- Product Code: 3/8" Split Braided Sleeving.
- Availability: 1000